Friday, March 9, 2018
Friday, March 16, 2018
Friday, March 23, 2018
Friday, March 30, 2018
Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. SBDC StartSmart™ provides the resources, support, and motivation to put your dream within reach.
SBDC StartSmart™ provides the tools to:
- Evaluate your concept and develop plans to move forward.
- Improve knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Build an infrastructure for business operations and processes.
SBDC StartSmart™ graduates acquire:
- An actionable business plan.
- Access to financial and business resources.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professionals.
In this multi-session program, learn to plan and analyze your vision by creating a thoroughly researched and tested business plan. All sessions are led by experienced SBDC facilitators who help create a unique and powerful learning experience.
- Eight modules cover critical issues for new businesses:
- Foundations for a Successful Business
- Marketing Analysis & Research
- Capturing the Market
- Efficient Operations
- Financial Foundations
- Financial Plan
- Bringing It All Together
- Implementing and Presenting the Plan
LOCATION: Cunningham Conference Center, 3100 Gentian Blvd., Columbus, GA 31907
March 2 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Modules 1 & 2
March 16 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Modules 3 & 4
March 23 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Modules 5 & 6
March 30 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Modules 7 & 8 (Graduation)
Thanks to the sponsorship of Wells Fargo, qualified applicants may receive a reduction of the tuition for this program, decreasing the cost from $495 to $295 per person. Call for information! Applications are reviewed to ensure competitive conflicts are minimized.
CONTACT: 706-569-2651 or email@example.com
Contact: Deborah Free